Sunday, July 5, 2009

Analysis: Balmoral area

Ok, here's another analysis of the Balmoral area. I personally like this area due to its location in prime district 10, close proximity to schools and Orchard area and exclusivity. Let's see what has happened and happening in Balmoral.

What has happened
  1. en-bloc fever hit this area with few plots taken up. My last count was 6 plots but I couldnt find the deal size for Garden Hotel.
  2. Sui Generis sitting on the old Balmoral View site was launched in 2007. Units were sold from $1991 to a whopping $2717 psf!
  3. The Aspine holds the record eb-bloc in this area at $1870 psf!! Envy, envy, envy...
What is happening
  1. CDL is launching Volari at the old Garden Hotel site at approximately $2000 psf for the 2 bedder. CDL launched The Solitaire in 2007 and deals were done from $1570 to $2342 psf. The smaller units of 1238 sqft were done in the range of $1800 upwards, thus my believe that developers will not price their nearby projects at lower prices even though we are in recession now. Another of my developer-wont-screw-their-own-projects theory.
  2. The Oliv by TG Development beside Belmond Green has been fenced up for some time and the condo has been demolished. Perhaps they might be launching soon.
What do you think? Can buy a unit in this Balmoral area? The newer projects are Belmond Green, Ventuno Balmoral and Balmoral Heights. Their latest caveats were from 900+ to 1200+ since Q1 2009. All these en-bloc projects when launch in the future should trigger further upside. Another opportunity in nearby projects?

16 comments:

  1. how about landed property in the area? can you do a similar analysis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was verifying consistently this web blog and I’m impressed! Extremely details specifically the last part I care for such information and facts much. I was searching for this certain details for some time
      phen375 | phen375 | phen375

      Delete
    2. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need! Also like to Logo design admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often.
      raspberry ketone reviews | does raspberry ketone work

      Delete
    3. All the contents you mentioned in post are too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.
      raspberry ketones | raspberry ketones

      Delete
    4. Very useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed. Keep up the good work.
      raspberry ketones testimonials | high quality raspberry ketone supplements | what are the benefit of raspberry ketone

      Delete
    5. Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
      raspberry ketone review | raspberry ketone supplements | raspberry ketone benefits

      Delete
    6. I found this post to be very educational. Thank you for broadening my knowledge of this subject. No doubt its a great piece of writing as well. Thanks
      buy raspberry ketones | where to purchase raspberry ketone

      Delete
  2. Excellent article.Its really a good article. It gives me lots of information and interest.
    design my logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks.definition essay tips

    ReplyDelete

  4. Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email osmanloanserves@gmail.com



    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.
    Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. phen375 at gnc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete